Thursday, December 4, 2008

Surgery confirmed

Finally! I get to go back under the knife 12/18/08, then stay another night in the hospital for observation. Should be fun, I get to have anesthesia again!!! Actually I prefer if I they let me stay awake, so I'll ask them to do that; if not it's about the best sleep you've ever had!

All other questions as to course of treatment following surgery are very much "wait and see." As in wait and see what we cut out of you, then we'll determine what's next after that.

My blood counts and things were back to normal around Thanksgiving, so it was a perfect time for me to catch cold, which finally set fully on Tuesday, so I've been nursing that. It's only a head cold, but I think those are worse overall... Other than that I'm doing fine, resting, reading and hoping to get back to some sense of normalcy soon!

No comments: