Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Been here before, but...

I suppose I'm not keeping up my end of the bargain here in that I'm not doing back-flips when I get good results from my MRI and CT... I've been here before. It's good and all but seriously, I only made it a year before it was back again and I had to do the whole treatment over. That just took so much wind out of my sails that I haven't had anything like the attitude I had after the first time... frustrated perhaps, ennui of sorts...

Never-the-less, MRI and CT scans were good, nothing notable in the region and nothing changed elsewhere... Let's hope that stays that way... we'll see what happens in 3 months...

3 comments:

Amby670 said...

Hey I'm crossing my fingers that you finally kicked the bitch this time. Hopefully 10yrs from now we can have a drink and laugh about fun times dragging IV poles to the bathroom and not having to use shampoo or shave. Keep smiling :)

Unknown said...

Please look into Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez in NYC www.dr-gonzalez.com, he is treating me and I am having great success (synovial sarcoma started in the spine spread to my lungs). He has other synovial sarcoma patients that are doing very well - cured - cancer free! He kills off the cancer with enzyme therapy.

Wishing you a year full of health and God's blessings.

Montye
www.allthisandmore.typepad.com

Amby670 said...

How's it going? Are you still free and clear? Updates!