Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blood work came back better than I expected

Yesterday I had blood draws and the CBC/WBC thing. I was surprised that after I went in pretty early they didn't get back to me right away with the results. I gave them the benefit of the doubt as it was Friday and finally called them later in the afternoon. Surprisingly decent counts this time, must be all the walking I'd been doing prior to my 4th round? WBC is low, so I have to be careful, not a problem, I don't have anything pressing at the moment. Platelet were low also, but not low enough to cause concern like they had previously. I'm glad, but laying low. Thankfully my nephew brought over Entourage season 5, which, I'm enjoying...really pleasntly surprised that I enjoy that program...

Everything else is decent.

No comments: