Thursday, March 12, 2009

On the rest

That's what I'm up to right now. I got back Tuesday eve and went straight to bed. Tuesday was actually a long day of me going to the SCCA for some meetings and getting some scans. Started early, but somehow ended late... such is the medical world.

I had to fast for the scans so I was starving by the time I got out of there. It was probably the worst thing I could have eaten, but since my buddy lives in the neighborhood, so I could smell the food; I had Pagliacci's. Just a pizza place.... My taste buds were ineffective, so I loaded up the chili pepper and enjoyed it! Actually was really good, if more bland than normal on account of my taste-buds.

About the time I finished that, my father called and said he was a half hour away, so I could expect him soon. I marched back to the apartment and gathered my things together and tried to leave it as I had found it. Big Thank you to Allan for putting up with me again; I owe him a real visit in which I don't have to be in hospital; that goes for Amber, too.

Father arrived shortly there after and with minor difficulty we got out of there by 1:30 ish. The drive back was uneventful, and actually decent considering the sunlight...

At my meetings only one thing really came out; Radiation treatment to begin soon, and that will 6 weeks of getting "microwaved"(no, not really) and then just check-up's to make sure this doesn't come back...

Still planning for the "Chemo Shmemo" Party, aka. F--- Chemo, Let's Dance Party! I'm hoping to have it on a weekend, so please feel invited!!!!

2 comments:

amby670 said...

You should bring your F* Chemo party to Seattle because I'm all about hatin' on it ;) (And you definitely owe me a visit!)
Hope you're still feeling ok...

jodmeister said...

He could create "F* Chemo - The Road Tour" party!