Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Infection

What started out as what I thought was a blemish, allergic reaction to new deodorant, boil, or clogged pore, in my axilla grew and grew to such a point it was painful to move my arm without pain killers and I had such a large lump it was really alarming to me, considering... I had an appointment in the SCCA and after I got my CT done I bullied my way into an earlier appointment with my doctors so I could get some relief and find out if my trip was a waste since I was due for my next admit.

I finally got to see my doctors and they took a look at the thing then the CT and came back and suggested that it was some kind of infection and would be giving me drugs for it. I was hoping for something more dramatic, like lancing, but they just gave me the drugs and sent me on my way. Had to cancel my chemo admit and reschedule.

While in Seattle with my pal we tried to find the number one best hamburger joint in Seattle, but either my memory failed me or the place had moved. We ended up just getting burgers at Fat Burger in Issaquah on the way out...not the best burgers in Seattle, but not too bad after driving all over trying to locate the other one.... Next time I guess.

No comments: