Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chemo Round 6 (06/01/2010 - 06/06/2010)

I went up early again and tried to have some fun with my friends, then went to the hospital and "checked-in."

Last round that I'll ever have to receive Adria again...maybe. Technically I've reached the conservative maximum lifetime dosage a person can have, but if they wanted to push it I could have a few more; That probably won't happen though.

Anyway, this round was much the same. As soon as they hooked me up to the drugs I didn't feel like doing much of anything. I think that's partly the fact of how boring I find the hospital and, of course, the drugs. Lost my appetite quickly but did manager to save some left-over calzone from a local pizza shop so that was a treat.

I had hoped to watch some world cup, but somehow I got the dates wrong so completely missed that, as in they weren't even playing yet.

Another uneventful round and will be back...

No comments: