Friday, September 20, 2013

2 month follow up on trial

Well, Much to my surprise I  received a bit of good news today from the doctors.  I'd been expecting that my results wouldn't be that good considering all the difficulties I've been having on this trial.  That, and I just haven't felt anything that would lead me to believe that I'm benefiting;  I've even considered that maybe it's not working at all. 

Despite all those anxieties,  the doctors are pleased that I seem to be having so response to the drugs and they are seeing necrosis of the tumors.  Now I know that tumor necrosis is also a factor of tumor growth outpacing it's blood supply, but in this case they believe it is a result of the drugs.  I just wish the symptoms and side effects I'm experiencing would start to lessen.

No comments: