Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've neglected this, totally irresponcible on my part.

I made it through this round in the usual fashion, and my father picked me up at got me back home with no problems.

My stay in the hospital didn't go as well as I planned; I got sick of the food sooner, I got more tired sooner, and that all frustrated me, sooner. I did have some great nurses that helped to keep my spirits up(keep it clean people), and a young woman I met at the SCCA even came to visit me! I must be doing something right!

Since I've been back I've felt nowhere near myself and have been trying to. My stomach felt unsettled until today and now I've got an appetite again. There is a chemical odor you get from the chemo and that started to get to me so I used a home remedy for that(epsom salt bath). Otherwise, I am holding up pretty dang well and I get to have bloodwork tomorrow! I've just been trying to keep busy here at home and I'm looking forward to when I get all this behind me.

No comments: