Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More blood work reveals that I still have blood!

Yep, they keep drawing my blood, but they don't seem to be able to get it all; I keep going back, silly me!

Finally got a decent count today, platelets are a bit low, but not scary low so I just have to monitor how I'm feeling, which overall isn't terribly bad. White blood count is up, so I don't need to worry so much about what I eat.

I've pretty much decided to go ahead with a 5th round, I'll have a couple small questions for my chemo doc, but otherwise I'm very convinced! I mean, if that woman I first met in the hospital can take 6 rounds, then I'm sure I can do 5, I mean really! Secretly, it's just so I can see the nurses more, just kidding, or am I?!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I seriously doubt that you are kidding. :P