Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More Pain

The pains haven't gone away and have been really severe today. I will have mild pain for some time then I will have a lingering, sharp pain in my lower abdomen. This has made it excruciating to pass gas or have a movement. Neither of which have provided much relief. I had an early initial movement that was small and didn't provide any relief. I decided to call the nurses to see what they suggest and initially they suggest getting a CT, but I'm not really willing to do that if it's just something I ate. They said they would call back after speaking with my doctor. A bit later I had the urge to have another movement and quite painfully did that. That was a bit of a relief, so I just continued to bear with the occasional sharp pains and general discomfort that I've been feeling. I also began having night sweats which I associate with this. Also, when I urinate I notice some pain and it is painful to squeeze it out. In all this I'm not noticing any signs of bleeding, just pain and discomfort.

No comments: