Wednesday, March 13, 2013

CT results

CT results were pretty inconclusive in some cases and ridiculous in others.  Dr. interpreted results as stabilization which I question.  Consider if you will, the fact that this large "superficial" tumor in my abdomen now has a ring in it of what my Dr. believes is more compact tumor, surrounded by the less dense tumor.  Dr. believes the less dense tumor is necrotized, but has no explanation for the dense "core".  From the image I saw, you might compare it to an avocado in structure; a clearly defined center surrounded by well defined tissue.

To me that screams no response, but I opted to at least get through the trial.  After looking at the CT, went up to infusion and was able to get started on that pretty quick.  I got both drugs today so the infusion took about 4 hours from start to finish...  They gave me benedryl again and I was out.  Need to remember to ask for Claratin if I want to stay awake.

No comments: