Saturday, May 18, 2013

Available in my lifetime?

Could the most effective treatment be available in my lifetime?  Well maybe.  At least I might be in the right place in treatment for it.  According to the following article in salon, immunotherapy has really gained some ground.  And with continued successes (40%) more clinical trials might be available.  I might be in a good place to benefit as most of the trials I might have access to are phase 1.

It looks like the trial from the article was this one
 
On another note, I'm never posting using my tablet again;  tedious.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I just got caught up on your board. It looks like you are adding more info lately so I will have to keep a closer eye on it. I would reply with more but I too hate doing much on my tablet. FYI I got an "on the go cable" which allows me to hook up a full size keyboard. Works on my galaxy phone too. Thanks for sharing Adam.