Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Monday's meeting

Had a pretty good meeting on Monday.  They seem to be a smaller facility, so I'm kind of thinking I'll get better attention, maybe?  Dr. seemed very knowledgeable and caring.  Seemed more patient centered.  But also a bit more cavalier, which, to me is a big plus.  I don't think anyone is solving cancer by following the "rule book." 

They were surprised that I had tolerated full dose Pazopanib considering that to be the limiting factor in their trial.  I though it was weird that people were having trouble on Pazopanib...  I was glad to hear that they should have a spot for me in 1-2 weeks.  The sooner the better.  I'm anxious to start and confident that this trial will treat me very well.  Also, logistically it is already treating me well apart from the tolls in and out of SF.  But that bay bridge is pretty impressive with a huge span.

No comments: