Saturday, February 9, 2013

Last draw this week

Another little poke this week, then I get a few days off.  Going home, going back to work.

So far the only side affect I've experienced is a nose bleed.  They indicated that was a more common one from Ramucirumab, so I wasn't totally surprised to get one.  Otherwise, this drug is treating me just fine. 

They expect I'll experience cytotoxic side affects when I get a cytotoxic drug...the paclitaxel.  I potentially have the option to take that.  I'm hoping I'll have a good response on the Ramucirumab so I can tell them I don't want the paclitaxel.  From what I've read about the stuff, it really doesn't excite me.  I mean, neuropathy...  That would suck.  But really, I may be a bit overestimating how well I've done on chemo so far, but it does seem like I haven't been terribly impacted by them in the past. 

Anyways, carrying on.

No comments: