Monday, November 17, 2008

Another quiet weekend

Bit cold to do much outside, and with cold and flu season, I'm being more careful that normal. Watched a movie at my Brother's place Saturday, Dinner at Jones' Sunday was a pleasure as it always is! Thank you Mary Beth!

The only thing to speak of that I've been doing is working down this list of things that I gave myself to work on while I'm away from work. It's going ok, I've gotten a few things down on the list, it's just that while I'm going through them, I'm understanding why I didn't get around to them...tedium! I am persevering and glad to be making a dent in said list.

Health wise, I'm feeling good, but really probably getting a bit of cabin fever and I really would like to get out a bit more. Tomorrow is blood work and that will dictate whether I get more outside exposure. No nose bleeds, no fevers, no headaches... I actually feel pretty normal, if a bit more tired on the whole, which I suppose is expected. Do I know how to make "I'm feeling good" long winded or what?!?!? LOL

No comments: