Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blood work from Monday.

was better than Friday. Platelets made a good return and everything else was out of the realm of concern!!!

Not much else going on, just slowly working down my list of things I wanted to get done while I'm out at the house. Almost finished watching the complete X-files. The last season is hard for me to get through because I just didn't like it as much as the other seasons... And I'm just not going to bore you guys with that.

Got a call today from SCCA, they broke an MRI machine and had to reschedule me for that, works out in my favour since I won't have to get up as early now!!! Nothing further is on my itinerary, for now...

11/24 - MRI - SCCA - 1:30
11/25 - Dr.'s - SCCA - 9:30

I spoke with my buddy Allan in Seattle; he and his brother are ok with housing me while I'm up there. Then, I've received an official invite from his family for Thanksgiving, so I'll just stick around for that. It'll be a nice time, I'm sure!

1 comment:

J Yang said...

i used to be a huge fan of the x-files until they got into the whole conspiracy-alien thing. i liked the self-contained weird freak of science type ones. i got friends, sex and the city, which i know are girly but also several seasons of the simpsons if you want to borrow. when i used to do netflicks i would get law and order and the sopranos, those are pretty good too.