Monday, November 24, 2008

MRI and CT complete

I was early so they took care of me right away; it pays to be prompt!  Only took an hour and a half; I'd been scheduled for 3...  Again, these scans all produce truly interesting/amazing images, but the whole process is absolutely underwhelming.  During the MRI you just lay there and the bed doesn't even move after it's moved you into the machine; the CT scan at least moves you through the ring as it scans you.  I made sure to request copies of the images before I left.  My doctors should be reviewing those images this evening or even tomorrow during their Tuesday sarcoma meeting...  After that I get to have a sit down with them and talk about the next things we want to do, more on that tomorrow.

After that I just walked around Seattle went to REI, and a few other shops.  Now I'm back at Allan's, watching the Packers; I hope they win!

No comments: