Friday, October 24, 2008

Nice day to see a friend.

Mark called me earlier in the week to get together and we did that today. It was a really sunny day with some breeze, so we did a little walking outside and had a nice conversation. Mark was too kind to bring me a nice thoughtful gift and I've really been enjoying that(hint: it was food).

My aching bones didn't ache today, so that was really good. I still havent' lost a single hair yet, which is frustrating cause I was really looking forward to not shaving, sheesh. Nothing terribly eventful today, this taking it easy stuff is pretty boring, but I'm trying to find things to do and catch up on reading etc etc.

My mother has been in town cooking her heart out, so I've been well fed and taking some advantage of that. Homemade enchiladas tonight were mmm good. It's so nice to have my taste buds.

I'd like to say a thank you to everyone keeping tabs on me and thinking and praying for me, I'm a firm believer in positive thinking, so I thank you and hope you all know I'm thinking of you too.

No comments: