Monday, October 13, 2008

To answer a question.

I haven't noticed any side effects yet. they keep me on anti-nausea medicine regularly, so not even so much as an upset stomach. I do have to use the restroom more often that seems normal, but I guess that's a good thing.

Nurses have all been good and attentive. At least one appreciates that I'm pretty self-sufficient.

They kept hinting around that there is a stationary bike I can use. never got a precise location, just kind of aimless pointing in vague directions and reference to floors above or below mine. Basically a wild goose hunt. I mentioned it to the other patient on the same meds I'm on and she showed me where it was and it's on our floor!!! sheesh. anyhow, rode that for about 20 later in the day.

another typical start to my day. blood draw at 5, saline bag at 10, and that's about it.

Still hanging in there. Nice and quiet, like the nurses like it...

No comments: